Commission progress image.
Here you go. Nothing fancy, a bit messy.
idk rly… but I bet my blog gijinka doesn’t like my art style gijinka.
I tend to mimic the expressions of characters while I’m drawing them.
- 1: Take a picture of your workspace.
- 2: Show your pencilcase and what's inside.
- 3: Show a thing you last drew, no matter how small or a "doodle" it is.
- 4: Lineart or coloring?
- 5: Who/what inspires you?
- 7: Draw a same pic with your dominant and non-dominant hand.
- 8: Redraw one favorite piece of art by other (internet/tumblr) artist.
- 9: Do you have any OCs?
- 10: Draw a gijinka of your blog.
- 11: Do you listen to music when you draw? Favorites?
- 12: Favorite thing to draw?
- 13: Least favorite thing to draw?
- 14: Draw a pic of yourself like how you look just now.
- 15. Any weird artist behavior you admit doing?
An update because why not.
Commission sketches once again. Playing around with the pose.
Commission sketches for Morghus from dA. The one on the right won. c:
Thanks for following! <3
I felt like painting some environment for practice, so I picked up the first photo I liked while searching the web. And it was this:
Done in SAI, took me 20 minutes I think. I set myself a goal to not use the color picker.
Image found here: http://www.outdoor-photos.com/photo/50483.html